The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial institution that delivers a broad range of financial services across investment banking, securities, investment management and consumer banking to a large and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
About the Program:
The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to identify and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country. As part of the program candidates need to go through multiple assessment rounds, where they would be tested on their programming skills and analytical aptitude.
Candidates who successfully make it through the process will be offered a role in the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs offices in India.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
This program is open to all engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.
- 2022 New Analyst: Graduation in 2022 (Full-time hire – May/June intake).
- 2022 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2023 (Intern hire – April/July intake).
- Registrations: November 23, 2021 – 9:00am IST to January 3, 2022 – 11:59pm IST
- Aptitude Test: January 9, 2022
- Technical Test: February 13, 2022 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude test)
- Those shortlisted post the Aptitude Test will also be engaged in a month long coursework in the build-up to the Technical Test in order to help them prepare and upskill for the next assessment
- Interviews: Fourth week of February, 2022 to the Second week of March, 2022 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude and technical tests).
How to Apply:
All interested and Eligible candidates can Apply to the Link Given Below:
For more Queries: Link
Please Apply ASAP.