Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC). HMIL is India’s first smart mobility solutions provider and the number one car exporter since inception in India. It currently has 10 car models across segments SANTRO, GRAND i10 NIOS, all-new i20, AURA, VENUE, Spirited New VERNA, All New CRETA, ELANTRA, New 2020 TUCSON & KONA Electric. HMIL’s fully integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing plant near Chennai boasts of advanced production, quality, and testing capabilities.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Eligibility : BE/B.tech [ECE/EEE/CSE].
- Pass out : 2021 Year only
- Minimum Marks : 70% /Equivalent[10th Standard Onwards].
- Backlogs : Not allowed include History.
- Allowed Gap : 1 year in Education
Terms & Conditions:
- Designation : Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Software Engineer Trainee.
- CTC : Rs. 370,000/PA + Benefits.
- Service Agreement : 3 Years [Minimum].
- Agreement Breach : Rs. 2,50,000 (Training Fees] Backlogs.
- STAGE 1 : ONLINE TEST
- STAGE 2 : TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
- STAGE 3 : HR INTERVIEW
- STAGE 4 : OFFER LETTER
- STAGE 5 : MEDICAL CHECKUP
How to Apply:
All interested and Eligible candidates can Apply to the Link given Below.
Please Apply ASAP.