Sopra Steria, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development, helps its clients drive their digital transformation to obtain tangible and sustainable benefits. It provides end-to-end solutions to make large companies and organisations more competitive by combining in-depth knowledge of a wide range of business sectors and innovative technologies with a fully collaborative approach. Sopra Steria places people at the heart of everything it does and is committed to making the most of digital technology to build a positive future for its clients.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- BE / B.Tech (Mechanical).
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2021 No Backlogs Accepted.
- Minimum School Marks: Class XII Marks : 70% , Class X Marks : 70% .
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engaged in working on solution development/programming.
- Solving complex problems using innovative technical
- Using knowledge of data structures and algorithms in
solving real problems
- Collaborating with global teams, continuously learning new
technologies and using them
- Continuously enhancing knowledge with advancements in
- Aptitude test for shortlisted candidates.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- LOI and Joining
- Service Agreement – 3 yrs (2 Lacs penalty in case of agreement breach).
How to Apply:
All interested and Eligible candidates can Apply to the Link given Below.
Please Apply ASAP.