Techathone is a fastest growing company which is headquarters in Netherlands, Utrecht is venture into following sectors IT Services like Website & Mobile Apps Development, UX-UI Design and Testing on demand | BPM/BPO | Consulting/Staffing | IT Training – Testing & JAVA. We mainly cater Manufacturing & Healthcare industry.
Company Website: http://www.techathone.com/
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Extended knowledge of VxWorks or Linux Operating Systems.
- Experience in device driver development.
- Experience in developing scripts for automatic test software.
- Experience in working with configuration management systems (e.g. GIT).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To develop, test and integrate VxWorks and Linux operating system including custom device drivers for the peripherals and field busses used by the clients product.
- The Embedded Software Engineer participates in a scrum team that is taking care of the embedded computing platform.
Day to Day Activities Include:
- Create, customize, configure and test VxWorks and Linux distributions.
- Develop, test and integrate custom device drivers for peripherals and field busses.
Other Important Points:
- Work Location:Veldhoven, The Netherlands.
- Visa sponsorship offered.
- Only open to candidates within Europe.
How to Apply:
All interested and Eligible candidates can share their updated resume to email@example.com
Please Apply ASAP.