ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
In fiscal year 2020 ZF reported sales of €32.6 billion. The company employs more than 150,000 associates at approximately 270 locations in 42 countries.
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- B.Tech / B.E/MTech/ME – Electronics, electrical and computers background.
- Graduated in 2021 with a minimum of 70% or equivalent CGPA across academics.
- Good analytical programming and interpersonal skills.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Work with cutting edge technologies across various domains within ZF.
- Develop and test core engineering projects.
- Leverage your potential in a quality driven environment.
What you will Get:
- Being a part of a global technology company, enabling the next generation of mobility.
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- Learning and growth opportunities.
How to Apply:
All interested and Eligible candidates can share their updated resume to the e-mail id :
Please Apply ASAP.