Continental AG, commonly known as Continental or colloquially as Conti, is a German multinational automotive parts manufacturing company specializing in brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, powertrain and chassis components, tachographs, tires and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries. Continental is structured into six divisions: Chassis and Safety, Powertrain, Interior, Tires, ContiTech, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems). It is headquartered in Hanover, Lower Saxony. Continental is the world’s fourth-largest tire manufacturer.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- ME/MTech Stream should be in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electrical & Electronics background] from 2020 or 2021 batch with above 70% throughout academics
- No Backlogs
- Good Programming Skills in C/C++.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Contribute towards every step of product development including development, unit testing, functional testing, and documentation align with the agile software development methodology and practices.
- Collaborate with others in R&D teams, consult and work on roadmap items
- Maintain an eye towards product quality and implement industry best practices.
- Focus on simplicity, enterprise readiness, and usability while designing and developing new features & Strong communication skills.
How to Apply:
All interested and Eligible candidates can Share their updated Resume to :
- Computer Science /Information Technology Subisha.K.V@Continental.Com & Vivek.R@Continental.Com
- Electrical & Electronics: Jagadish.Boodapati@Continental.Com
Please Apply ASAP.