Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI) is a captive automotive technology and business centre supporting Renault & Nissan globally. Established in 2007, it is located in Mahindra World City, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. RNTBCI was bestowed with the ISO 9001:2015 certification in 2019 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification in 2020.
RNTBCI contributes to Technology requirements with dedicated teams for Product Engineering: Vehicle and Components, Chassis, Powertrain, Embedded Software, Electrical and Electronic, Customer Performance, CAE and Test; Process Engineering: BIW, Trims, Stamping, Powertrain; Research & Advanced Engineering: System Development, Battery Research, Social Research and Creative Lab. RNTBCI has After-Sales Engineering, in-house Styling and Test Capabilities for Multi-media/ EE Systems, Test Tracks, Test Chambers and partnership with various test agencies. RNTBCI also contributes to Business requirements in areas of Information Systems & Information Technology (IS/IT); Alliance Purchase Organisation (APO) ; Alliance Costing Organization(ACO)and Global Shared Services (Finance, HR, GTC). As RNTBCI is serving both Renault and Nissan many of the Alliance practices are embodied in our way of working.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- B.E/B.Tech – Mechanical, ECE, EEE, Mechatronics, Automation, Chemical, Industrial, Metallurgy, Automobile, Production, Material Science, Chemistry, Thermal, Design, Applied Mechanics.
- M.E / MTech Electrical & Mechanical .
- Year of passing – 2022
- Min – 70% aggregate in UG
- No standing backlogs
- 3 years bond
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes.
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation, adaptability and learning skills
- Understand and adhere to the project milestones
- Analytical skills and logical thinking
- Cross functional skills
- Knowledge in commodity design, part validation, vehicle testing, durability, performance testing and Vehicle dynamics
- Good knowledge in engine, vehicle, and development process.
- Knowledge of understanding the physics involved in Engine combustion, performance, and emissions.
- Knowledge on Internal Combustion and reaction mechanism.
- Strong understanding of Thermodynamics & Fluid mechanics, Heat & Mass transfer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of automotive systems and components
Identifying and translating the upcoming automotive technical standard in an understandable language, and by ensuring its inclusion in the engineering departments.
- Supporting for part development with supplier and Ensure proper validation of parts
- Ability to understand and adhere to Alliance Engineering standards
- Able to manage global Internal & external customers
- Should be able to maintain delivery commitments and provide timely alerts when necessary
How to Apply:
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply tot he Link Given Below.
Please Apply ASAP.