Tech Mahindra offers innovative and customer-centric digital experiences, enabling enterprises, associates and the society to Rise. We are a USD 5.1 billion organization with 141,100+ professionals across 90 countries helping 1123 global customers, including Fortune 500 companies. We are focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, and more, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers. Tech Mahindra is one of the fastest growing brands and amongst the top 15 IT service providers globally. Tech Mahindra has consistently emerged as a leader in sustainability and is recognized amongst the ‘2021 Global 100 Most sustainable corporations in the World’ by Corporate Knights. With the NXT.NOW™ framework, Tech Mahindra aims to enhance ‘Human Centric Experience’ for our ecosystem and drive collaborative disruption with synergies arising from a robust portfolio of companies. Tech Mahindra aims at delivering tomorrow’s experiences today, and believes that the ‘Future is Now’.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualifying courses : BE/B.Tech (CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/ Communication/Electronics or MCA/M.SC (Computer Science).
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2020/21 without any
backlog and should have consolidated marksheet or Provisional Degree Certificate issued.
- Should have scored min. of 60%(Without Rounding-up) in SCC/10th, HSC/12th
/Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (Computer Science).
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for Aptitude Test,
English Essay/Story, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc, would be given the preference.
Test & Interview Location:
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be invited for virtual and proctored online test in about 1- 2 weeks from the date of candidature registration from Email ID : email@example.com. Please check your Junk/Spam mails as well.
Bond & Compensation:
- Candidate will be on probation for 3 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L/annum.
- On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
- Note: During probation candidate will undergo unit specific classroom training / on-the-job- training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
How to Apply:
All interested and Eligible candidates can Apply to the Link Given Below.
Please Apply ASAP.