VMware offers a breadth of digital solutions that powers apps, services, and experiences which enable organizations to deliver the best customer service and empower employees.
VMware streamlines the journey for organizations to become digital businesses that deliver better experiences to their customers and empower employees to do their best work. Our software spans App Modernization, Cloud, Networking & Security and Digital Workspace.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/B.Tech- CS, IS, and EC (70% across their academics from 10th to BE).
- If you are working currently, you can still apply.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Resolve customer’s issues via the telephone, email or WebEx session.
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner
- Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learning’s for reuse throughout the organization.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies.
- Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical trainings
- Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases which will help cultivate that expertise.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations.
- Understanding in Virtualization & Cloud computing will be preferred.
- Open to work in Rotational Shifts- Night Shifts
- Understanding of some of the following technologies – Networking / Storage (FC, iSCSI etc..) / Linux / Windows Clustering/DHCP/DNS / Windows 2003/2008
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
How to Apply:
All interested and Eligible candidates can Apply to the Link given Below.
Please Apply ASAP.