Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Capgemini in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem and Tiruchirappalli.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates graduating in 2022 batch only.
- Academic Qualification : MCA, BE / B.tech (Open for all branches for both BE and B.tech) , ME / MTech students (Open only for Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science).
- Should have 60% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)/ ME / MTech.
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of gap between academic milestone stages.
- The academic milestone stages considered are X, XII, Degree and Post-Graduation.
- Candidate should not have any gap within an academic milestone
- Candidate appeared for XII twice, will be considered provided both the marksheets are available
- Candidate taking 5 years Vs 4 years to complete BE / BTech
- Candidate choosing Degree after Diploma should not have any gaps between Diploma and Degree.
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
Must be flexible to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement at the time of joining
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment / selection process
- Entire Selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online
- Candidates who had already attempted Capgemini Campus 2022 assessment process will not be eligible to apply and will not be processed further
How to Apply:
All interested and Eligible candidates can Apply to the Link given Below.
Please Apply ASAP.